- All bookings require an initial deposit of [agreed by Marrakech Luxe and the client] to hold and secure the dates. This is non-refundable.
- In addition to the initial deposit, clients are required to provide a security deposit of 500MAD upon arrival to cover any damage to the accommodation. If no damage has occurred, the security deposit will be returned to the client 7-14 days after departure from Marrakech.
- Final booking fees may fluctuate depending on the exchange rate at the time of purchase (current period rate 11.5-12.5MAD to £1)
- Any outstanding balance is required to be paid in full four calendar weeks prior to the date of travel.
Payment methods available;
- Marrakechluxe Bank Transfer details will be provided if chosen method of payment.
2. Credit or Debit Card Transactions – World Pay Payment Link (Please note ALL credit card transactions are subject to a 2.5% transaction fee and debit cards are charged at 1.5% transaction fee.)
3. PayPal – firstname.lastname@example.org (1% Handling fee) Accommodation.
- Payment must be made in advance to Marrakechluxe. Payment may be made using Credit Card or Bank Transfer. We reserve the right not to fulfill your booking if your card is declined for any reason or if the payment card has been used fraudulently or without the cardholder’s permission or if you are under the age of 18. It will be necessary for your personal data to be disclosed to the relevant card issuer for the purpose of processing and confirming your payment. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties other than the financial institution for the chosen payment method.
- When you have completed your booking, we will send you a written confirmation of your booking by email to the address entered by you. You are responsible for supplying a valid email address.